Tuesday 4 September 2007

Aimless

always like to Blame myself on what i have donE
always talk in a childish waY
always coach others no to do this or that but i am the one who won't start doin things that me myself should dO!
always think negativeness when things happenD
always wanna do the best but always Only know how to pretend but not work it ouT
always lie to own said "i'll do my best for tommorow,i won't do it again on what i have done todaY !
always want to be tough but still the same I can'T
always console myself give urself sometimes,days pass will show u what u shud dO
Sounds so funny hah,know it won't really happend but instead of finding what i really want,i spend time to just wait for the day to come for mE
always said hey u! u! u'r the best but i wish in one day i would said,"hey,u know wat,im the BEST!!
always wish this wish that..haih,really feel bored of myself..
By the way, what i really learned from myself is about "At the end of the day, No 1 will pity u b'coz u'r the one who choose to walk in this patH!
Lebih~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy babe.. u'r a human, n ur not supergal or even powerpuff gal k.. n no 1 wants to be that k. so dont worry babe things gonna b fine soon n dont forget there always a day light waiting for u just like ur lovely "morning pic"!! we always b there 4 u whenever u need k.. ;o)

Lovely 8 Po-es said...

wei,don't la use the morning pic as a sample to console me ler...wahahhaa,anyway thanks ya babe..muaxx..