Monday 24 September 2007

Tomorrow & tomorrow

I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
I try to believe you,
But I don't When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,but Not today
I don't know how I'll feel,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow it's a different day,
It's always been up to you,
It's turning around,It's up to me,
I'm gonna do what I have to do,just don't Give me a little time,
Leave me alone a little while,Maybe it's not too late,not today,
I know I'm not ready, maybe
And I wanna believe you,When you tell me that it'll be ok,Yeah I try to believe you,
Neither today nor Tomorrow... it may change
=h.lian=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wats wrong wid my baby ar?!! write untill lan yao ying gam wo..ok mou?!if really feeling not happy then go and view my frester pic ler cox u will "feel much better"~~lebih