Tuesday 6 November 2007

....LaLa Ah Lian......

The phone rings.
Ah Lian quickly picks it up.......

Ah Lian : Morning. Tua Pooi Soh Peauty Saloon here. You are now talking to Ah Lian.

Customer : Good morning Ah Lian. I want to fix appointment to clean my face. Is your Tua Pooi Soh in??

Ah Lian : Tau Keh Soh is going out 1 hour ago. Who on the line?

Customer : I am Auntie Mary. Your Tua Pooi Soh's customer.

Ah Lian : Oh Auntie Mely. I can help you to fix appointment. Tomolo Tau Keh Soh appointment full house. Tomolo's tomolo she got free. When you like to come?

Customer : I think some time next week. Can I confirm the date & time with you later?

Ah Lian : Sure sure. You can call me or fact your late & timing. Our fact lumber : jee lo two - two egg one sick for two fai sick. If you want, can rock on to our wet side to see our later awertaismen & plomosen. Our wet side : tapiu tapiu tapiu lot tps peauty saloon lot kom lot mai. Anymore thing you want to talk? If no more I hang the phone.

Customer : Ah......no. You've been most helpful. Thanks.

Ah Lian : OK, when you free please come & sit. Pai.




fRoM : cHeEhOw

1 comment:

Lovely 8 Po-es said...

wtf Mr.Ma ga hai...ar lian is cool and powerful!!dun try to despised ar lian this girl.ahaha.Atleast arlian still know how to social with auntie mely.Anway,back will continue with you uncle Ma.lolz.phone ringing!!Haloo,can i spit to angke maga hai??=hl=